This webinar is the first of two parts looking at Cartography and Cartographic Design and will cover the Design Principles and map critique, amongst other topics.
Charley Glynn and Paul Naylor are Cartographic Design Consultants at Ordnance Survey. They specialise in the design of new products and services and the promotion of good map design. You can find out more about them here.
- Why good cartography is important
- Cartographic Design Principles
- Sources of map inspiration
- Cartographic technologies
- Open source and open data: what does it mean for cartography?
- Map critique
- Tips and tricks
- Plus time for questions from the audience
Please feel free to submit any questions in advance of the webinar and we will try to get through as many as possible on the day.
Please register to receive the link to the webinar.
The AGI Team